Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hogan Finally Escapes From Stalag 13

I must confess, the program has always bothered me.

We were told Nazis inflicted the most inhuman and ghastly extermination program in world history, yet 20 years later it was all laughs?


Interesting that when I type in "Virginia Bohlin, Hogan jacket" I get this:

"Sorry, your search did not match anything in our database. Here are a few tips:
Our FAQ page has more help, and if you need additional assistance, please contact us at any time."

That says MORE than ANYTHING I COULD TYPE!

Why the CENSORSHIP, you Zionist piece of filth?


I'm LOOKING RIGHT AT IT in my Boston Sunday Globe business section.

"The leather jacket worn by the late actor Bob Crane as Colonel Robert E. Hogan in the TV sitcom series "Hogan's Heroes" fetched $40,000, doubling the high of its $15,000-$20,000 estimate."

Nice that SOME PEOPLE have EXTRA DOUGH to toss around, huh?


Also see:
The Long Litany of Jewish Lies