Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MSM Monitor Left Searching the Wilderness

That was a huge reason why you didn't get any posts yesterday save the quote.

What clued me in was the slow searches on my blog site. As you know, I often provide historical context to prove my points regarding the MSM lies, omissions, and distortions. The past few days I have noticed the internal blog search acting slower and calling some totally off-the-wall posts for my key search terms. It was then that I noticed my search field had been reduced. The posts still exist; however, unless I know the exact time and date I can't find them and the blog search acts as if they don't exist.

So I decided to play reader yesterday. I searched from my blog site directly and was very unhappy with the results. I tell you to type in key words, and then I find that you may not get ANYTHING! Quite a shock, I must assure you. I won't be getting into the various combinations I tried; however, SOME TERMS SEEMED MORE SUSCEPTIBLE to strange, nonsequitor results as opposed to other terms that may not matter as much! Needless to say, I spent MOST of MY DAY becoming FURTHER and FURTHER FRUSTRATED at the.... what? I guess I must be doing too much work, huh? Exposing too much truth?

Now, in the past I have ALWAYS CHALKED UP the problems on the blog to my limited skills as a computer operator. When the COMMENTS SECTION DIDN'T WORK (despite the fact that my settings for the blog and each post say wide open for comments!), I thought it's just me. Then one day their WAS a COMMENT on ONE POST; however, I CAN NOT ACCESS IT! Even clicking on the darn thing brings up nothing. But that's just me.

Same thing with the ROTTEN TOOLS! Did you know I have the spell check set for on but it doesn't work? That's why you get so many typos here. I assume if I don't see a red bar under the word its okay. But I'm not going to detail the variety of problems I have had writing text and creating posts and waste your time, readers. For years I dismissed the troubles as me. However, once is a coincidence, twice is a pattern. Then came the spam warnings and blog shutdowns. I rarely if ever get above 25-30 posts and I'm getting spam warnings? WTF?

And NOW THIS! Now finding that WHATEVER program blogger has applied to blogs like mine is limited searches, limiting access to content, limiting speech. I know there are those who will say this is a free service and stop bitching. Well, HOG WASH!! I am doing a PUBLIC SERVICE that is doing NOTHING but COSTING ME TIME and MONEY I DO NOT HAVE!!!!

And maybe that IS THE POINT, huh? Get me WASTING TIME HERE watching hourglasses whirl and NOT POST, NOT WRITE -- or get out limited amounts if I do!!! When you think about it, that is MORE EFFECTIVE than SHUTTING ME DOWN! It gets me to SPIN WHEELS ALL DAY trying to find things, write things, post things -- and leaves me NO TIME to READ OTHER BLOGS and find out the TRUTH!!!

LIES and PROPAGANDA have ENOUGH SUPPORT in the MEDIA of AmeriKa without MY TWO-BIT BLOG being stepped on by some blogger overlord. You know, people say it's not personal, it's not you; however, they ARE WATCHING! Just ask this guy (or this guy)! Or go to google and do a search for this blog site. Of course, I have no way of knowing what's going on. All I know is ONCE AGAIN I am having trouble with shenanigans that seem to be a never-ending part of this experience on blogger.

Of course, my content and message have nothing to do with any of this, I'm sure! I'm just a "paranoid conspiracy 'theorist'" spewing crazy and whacky (though true due to the immutable laws of physics; steel buildings don't fall down that way because of fire) ideas. A "hate speaker" even though the ANGRY COMMENTARIES arise from the PAIN that such duplicitous evil exists in this world with REAL CONSEQUENCES and is being allowed to run roughshod over the decent people of this world!!!

"The degree of crime at every level is a wonder to behold -- Les Visible