Saturday, January 16, 2010

Slow Saturday Special: Boston Globe BS

I just wanted to give you a sampling of the things I pass up on a daily basis.

Father in balloon boy saga denies hoax

PFFFFT!

Related: Up, Up, and Away....

Suspect in Holocaust museum slaying dies at 89

Thus the myth can take hold and be etched in concrete.

Related:
False-Flag Friday: Tracking the Holocaust Shooter

Big day for BS:
I look at those and say I'm tired of the lies, the Zionist agenda-pushing, the insignificant, the tyranny, the division, the lies, the inconsequential, the division, the division.

Day Two:
I smell hot fart mist, liberal bias, an out-of-place obituary, diversion, division, and a couple who gives a damn (forgive me, father).

Why not go for the hat trick?
Once more we have lies, an insult, 70-year-old "news," and a Holohoax™.

Also see:
The Long Litany of Jewish Lies

Hate Crime Hoaxes Appearing All Across America