Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Day the MSM Monitor Was Done

I had expected it to be when the corporate media sites started to charge for their "news"; however,  it looks as if blogger beat me to it.  

The NEW EDITOR has made it MUCH MORE DIFFICULT to DO ANYTHING. The HTML codes have made it more time-consuming. I fooled around with it for two hours updating a couple posts below and setting up a couple others and I've had it. One wonders what dips*** tech heads they hired to "update" the damn thing.  Maybe the Zionist power structure just got tired of the criticism of Israel and decided to take a hatchet to the blogs. Obama won't need a kill switch now. 

At least ONE THING is CLEAR: there is NO LONGER ANY NEED to BUY or READ a Boston Globe  -- or visit its website for that matter.  Given my vast volume of work on both blogs I no longer need the corporate media's staged and scripted production of "news" deciphered. I smell it, I mean, I see it for what it is now.  My efforts have been geared to you, my dear readers, and those other citizens of the planet that compose the TRUE MEDIA TODAY! 

I don't know what I will be giving you in the coming days, dear readers. I am going to have to think of some other focus for this blog. The pile of Boston Globe newspapers may be getting the heave-ho.