Saturday, January 18, 2014

Slow Saturday Special: Metro Minute

"Police shot a gun-wielding robbery suspect and arrested his accomplice after the pair allegedly robbed a bank Friday afternoon, touching off a violent confrontation that left a quiet neighborhood shaken." 

Sorry to awaken you with that lead from Arlington. I wonder if they were also wearing beanies.

I'm going to get off the street because of the firepower and to happily make way for the ambulance "despite the high level of national attention and interest in the case that is shrouded in secrecy with the biggest looming question" being…. who jacked my car

"Alert civilians and Boston police teamed up to apprehend a man who allegedly kidnapped a 29-year-old medical student Thursday afternoon in a brazen attack in the South End, officials and witnesses said."

I didn't see any hope in my printed paper today, but nevertheless I did buy it. Wouldn't have heard this in my printed paper either, even though I did read a bit of the letters. As I drift through my Globe I notice I am not being very brief. Hey, I took a shot at it, right? You know us bloggers.

And while I am in the second section I am going to skip the bus ride and plane ride in the sky, and nor do I want to hear complaints about Capital One when they reported an increase in profits to $842 million for the three-month fourth quarter. Merry Xmas to Capital One even though holiday sales were dreadful 'roun' h're and no one got their packages on time. Didn't even get a profit statement from them, but I'll be sending back the suit anyway, so…. let's also abort these items in the interest of saving time. I tired to baby you along but…. 

Took a bit longer than a minute, but this post is officially dead and I will now stop horsing around and bugging you. Maybe I'll get a room in Newport before heading back home to smoke some pot.