Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sunday Globe Special: Last Day of Winter

And my last blog of the day.... 

‘Significant winter storm’ likely on Sunday

The floods moving north?

"For years scientists have given almost a rote response to the question of whether an instance of weird weather was from global warming, insisting that they can’t attribute any single event to climate change, but ‘‘the science has advanced to the point that this is no longer true as an unqualified blanket statement,’’ the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine reported."

PFFFFFFT!

Yeah, $cience is a blood $port, after all. 

The over-the-top hyperbole and agenda-pushing screeching have left me without words, and all you can do is laugh at the snow job.


Late-season snow storm could drop 4 to 7 inches on parts of Massachusetts

Let's face it, we got lucky this year and budgets were spared, although it looks like you can put the brakes on the March warmth.

And I'm sure this is due to global warming and not radiation.

I think it is the mixed me$$ages that are freezing me out (don't skate on thin ice).

UPDATE: I just found out the Union of Concerned $cientists are “government scientists funded by taxpayers.”