Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gay Poets Society

The agenda-pushing never ceases, and I thus oppose it wherever it is to be found.

I knew a lot of poets at the school, and I'm not kidding, most of them were gay.


"Britain names woman as poet laureate" by Associated Press | May 2, 2009

LONDON - Carol Ann Duffy, a witty and popular writer whose work is widely taught in British schools, is also the first openly gay poet laureate, a lesbian laureate....

You know, THEY are the ones making a BIG DEAL of all this!!!

Look at 'em shoving the agenda up your ass.


Her work often displays a sly, feminist take on history and contains a strong vein of social commentary.

I used to believe in the women's rights groups, until I found out that CodePink is a CIA Front of Controlled Opposition; that the Feminist Movement was a CIA project of social engineering; and the REAL ROLE of Feminism in the New World Order.

And with the LYING, AGENDA-PUSHING MSM pushing it so hard, I am in favor even less.

In the end, she left the decision to her 13-year-old daughter....

Sigh. I gotta go hit the toilet, readers.

--more--"

They can have that field; nothing poetic about history anyway.