Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Romo No Romeo: QB Intentionally Grounds Simpson

But the PASS was INTERCEPTED!

I know some of you will be throwing up your hands at my covering this; however, let me explain....


"Romo gives Simpson a birthday bye-bye

So much for Tony Romo’s romance with Jessica Simpson. The Cowboys QB broke up with Simpson on the eve of her 29th birthday, a source told People.com.

You CLASSLESS CAD!!! I hope you SUCK this SEASON!!!


The quarterback fueled breakup rumors when he and several friends showed up Friday at the Hollywood hot spot MyHouse, and Simpson was nowhere to be seen. Simpson’s representative had no comment, and Romo’s couldn’t be reached.

--more--"

Okay, here's my take beyond the celebrity/sports bit:


Little Jesse WENT to IRAQ a few years back and HAS NEVER BEEN the SAME SINCE!!!


Now I know it was mostly some sanitized tour that was sold to her as a PR move that would be good for the career; unfortunately, Jessica SAW SOME of what REAL WAR was like
(you can't help but not see it no matter how shielded you are by American authorities) while she got a major tan job.

Anyhow, she comes back and tells the vacuous flake she was seeing to get lost and hooks up with the star QB?
All I can think of is the Monday or Tuesday mornings when Romo was hurting; the closest Jesse could get to pain in her stratified position upon her return here?

Hey, maybe I'm wrong and she's still a bubble-head (again, consider the media covering that; always trying to tear down our good Christian girls with their rep-ripping coverage -- as they lavish praise on and joke about that whore Winehouse); however, IF NO ONE WANTS TO LOVE HER, here I am!!!

What I would be afraid of is -- no, not sex, none of that! I'm an old man! --
further disturbing her precious mind with the 9/11 road. Oh, man!

Anyway, now you know why I'm sympathetic to the girl. When I see the axe-wielding, agenda-pushing media hacking away at someone (hello, Sarah Palin), I ALWAYS INSIST on LOOKING DEEPER at the issue!


Whether it is a WAR MOB (large lies) or a LYNCH MOB (little lies), the DIVISIVE MSM MILKS IT for EVERYTHING it is worth -- and then squeezes one last time for spite!