Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MSM Monitor Has Permission to Mutter Curses

Hey, SCIENCE does NOT LIE!

"Swearing 'helps to reduce pain'"

I JUST LEARNED SOMETHING about myself. It's a HEALTH ISSUE!

Update: And there is PLENTY of CAUSE to EVERY DAY -- with today being a particularly tough day as I add to the ever-growing, overwhelming and outrageous crap that passes as the region's finest newspaper. If it's not distortions, divisions, disinformation, or deceptions it is the omissions, obfuscations, and insults in the agenda-pushing, war-promoting Zionist mouthpiece of propaganda.

The fact is, I haven't logged in a lot of the items I "plan(?)" on covering. The study in Britain confirm what I have long suspected. The READING a NEWSPAPER is a PAINFUL and HURTFUL PROCESS which means you GET the MOUTHINESS from me.

That's why when I look at the followers, fellow posters, or readership votes I am filled with gratitude, respect, and love. Thanks for hanging with me from my little perch at the bottom of the (literally and proverbially) the bottom of my New England hill.

Let's see what I can give you for appetizers today.