Saturday, July 25, 2009

Slow Saturday Special: S*** Saturday

Items I tossed into the trash can (X-out with my black pen). I cover enough garbage propaganda; I just wanted to give you a taste of what I pass over so YOU are FREE to JUDGE FOR YOURSELF whether my analysis and comments are correct, readers.

You can judge the anger, profanity -- BORN OUT OF HURT, PAIN, and SADNESS as well as OUTRAGE -- and language for yourselves, too. I never wanted the truth to be this way -- it's just where it led me.

Those darn, well-meaning parents! Honesty, truth, hard-work!!! C'mon!!!


What I found today was rather than give me the hidden truth of a
SLOW SATURDAY, the paper clammed up and spit out only crap today.

Let us begin, shall we?


In the trash can to my left....


Front page:
MIT scientists track trash to final resting places

How long before they want a chip embedded in your intestines?

No, seriously....


Obama moves to quell Gates furor

In risky field, suspicion is key tool, officers say

The frikkin' race thing! Hey, GET A CLUE, it's the JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

School district prohibits energy drinks at middle school

I'm sorry; I gotta go do something. I just tossed back a Red Bull and I gotta move... sorry.
That's all front-page.

And, sadly (deserving of a separate post), I am ONCE AGAIN BEREFT of WAR REPORTS!!!

See:
The Boston Globe Censors Wars for a Second Day

The Boston Globe War Report

What we have been getting -- other than the divisive, race-baiting, agenda-pushing garbage -- is NOTHING but MORE WAR BLUSTER for NEW WARS from the Globe!

Give me a look today. Read a couple of pages and see how far you want to go.

(Warning: some spittle spew may be harmful to one's eyes
, as I suffer from blogger's tourettes, shit, piss!!!!

Sorry, readers. Happens when I'm being lied to and looted by inhumane, sub-human elitist killers.

Shape up, s***-f**** -- the meds kicked in -- because the Americn people are running out of patience. I'm here slamming away on a keyboard giving you a pulse, but they are boiling and they don't even know what I know. Wait until they are ready to receive that wisdom.

And they are geting ready. Even my dip friends around here aren't blowing me off as much lately. They are at least listening and not cutting me off!!!!


I drop some search terms every now and then like WTC 7; start 'em off slow because it won't take much once they get in there -- if they get in there)