Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Sad and Sorry Boston Sunday Globe

Before I begin adding posts to the ones below, I would like you to know that I am aghast at what the Boston Globe has become.

Aside from the way they were treated by their parent, the New York Times, they have proved over the last week what a real s***-rag they are and why they are still losing $1 million dollars a week. If it is not the business bulls*** or the blatant and contradictory lies regarding the environment, it's some other agenda-pushing piece of propaganda.

You know, I often will use words such as divisive, distorting, omitting, obfuscating, agenda-pushing, war-promoting, etc, to describe the tone and tenor of many articles the Boston Globe runs.

All I would ask you today, readers, on this Sunday, October 4, 2009, is consider what THEY ARE NOT GIVING YOU and what MY LOCAL DID on the THREE COUNTRIES where America is WARRING!

Then I will move on to other detestable findings in my Sunday Globe. Keep pumping that "best in the country sports section" because that's all you have, Globe.

I'm ashamed to present today's posts to you, readers, and call it NEWS from NEW ENGLAND'S LARGEST NEWSPAPER!

I am truly ashamed -- especially since I plunked down $4 at a grateful Apu's for this. I hope my friend appreciates his Sunday sports sections that I never open anymore.