Saturday, August 31, 2013

Slow Saturday Special: Glimpse of the Future

It's not the future of the world, only the type of post you are likely to see here in the future.

Taking it from the top, it's the mayor's race with a CVS receipt

I'm sure he was a fine poet, but I no longer read Cullen and make my own poetry here. I see Judge Ginsburg is gay as I move along and get on the bus to nothing at all, then into the Metro section with the mayoral race again. The city is going to take care of you students as the summer comes to an end. Don't let the mosquitos get you while you are taking the dog for a walk, and don't eat any oysters in your hermit hole for which a SWAT team was needed?

This story must have gone up in smoke since it didn't appear in my printed Globe, and all I can say is thank God it wasn't angel dust -- which was something left by the tooth fairy

That's probably a good a place to stop as any seeing that most of what I read in my paper is fiction.