Saturday, February 1, 2014

February: Fun and a New Format

I know I've been saying this for a long time, but with the turning of another month I have decided to abandon anger at the Boston Globe and love it. I'm going to take every single word as gospel truth no matter how silly, I won't be complaining about all the mixed messages and other piles of things, not going to swear at them, not going to point out the agenda-pushing elitist supremacism and insults and stuff. I'm going to cover things I want to cover and things that are fun. No more war, looting, and tyranny stuff.

Therefore you can look forward to an entirely new yet similar style in an exciting yet familiar format in the posts to come. A new day is dawning, folks. A day I believe in my Globe despite its obfuscations and omissions, and the confusion it leaves. A day I love my Globe from here forward.

Come along on the journey, folks! Let's wade through the big bulls*** together.