Friday, January 23, 2015

Clock Strikes Twelve on Posting For Today

"Scientists advance doomsday clock" Associated Press  January 23, 2015

WASHINGTON — The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists says Earth is now closer to human-caused doomsday than it has been in more than 30 years because of global warming and nuclear weaponry. But other experts say that’s way too gloomy.

With all due re$pect, my fire has gone out for you fart-mi$ting $ell-outs and liars. 

As for the other thing, that is in the hands of the psychopaths that are in charge of the EUSraeli Empire and out of my hands.

**********

‘‘This is about doomsday; this is about the end of civilization as we know it,’’ bulletin executive director Kennette Benedict said at a news conference in Washington.

You will have to wait a minute; I got loads of Islamic terrorists and terror-related items over here to get through first.

She called both climate change and modernization of nuclear weaponry equal but undeniable threats to humanity that triggered the 20 scientists on the board to decide to move the clock ahead.

‘‘The probability of global catastrophe is very high, and the actions needed to reduce the risks of disaster must be taken very soon,’’ Benedict said.

I'm exhausted. Every time you turn around the agenda-pu$hing a$$holes are pulling the urgent strings. Time to $tep the f*** off.

Other scientists aren’t quite so pessimistic. 

They must have gone outside.

Michael Oppenheimer, a professor of both geosciences and international affairs at Princeton University, said in an e-mail: ‘‘I suspect that humans will ‘muddle through’ the climate situation much as we have muddled through the nuclear weapons situation.’’

Much as I muddle throughout the propaganda pages of the Boston Globe every day.

--more--" 

I'm going to work on a few other things and get them ready for you before retiring tonight, readers. I'm starting to feel better, thank God.

NDU: 

Mass. could see up to 8 inches of snow today

In Caribou’s biting cold, you must have ‘zero’ tolerance 

I'm starting to have zero tolerance for Boston Globe shit.

I just went out to get my Globe and it is ALREADY SNOWING HEAVILY HERE!