Thursday, January 22, 2015

Fattening Up on the Boston Globe

Unfortunately, I've literally slimmed down the last few days. This bug or whatever I got was worse than I thought, and I'm still not feeling that great; however, I do feel good enough to at least log in and give you an update (not that anyone cares; hits cratering).

I did manage to drag myself out of bed and off the couch to get the Globe the last two days (skipping coffee once), and have obviously fallen even further behind here (not that it really matters; it's only propaganda, distortion at best, complete lies and fiction at worst).

What bothers me most is I've missed the blog rolls on the side of my blog here. One reason I'm so far behind is after reading the propaganda, I go to the alternative media in its many forms to get the reality. That takes a while given the spectacular assortment of authors I have listed to the side. 

Going forward, I'm really not what sure where to start or what to bring you -- or if I even want to continue with this ridiculous blog. Documenting the daily distortions and lies by the propaganda pre$$ has limits too its appeal. Sorry.