Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blogs Beating Papers Into Pulp

I guess I'm one of their last purchasers and readers.

:-)

Oh, for the day when I no longer have to do this, because the day the lying, divisive, agenda-pushing, war-promoting, enemy-creating, Muslim-hating, Zionist-controlled AmeriKan MSM is gone is the day the truth is being told!


"Web continues to challenge newspapers

Newspaper circulation in Massachusetts and nationwide continued its decline, with daily and Sunday circulation dropping almost 5 percent in September from a year earlier as readers migrate to the Internet, where news is typically free.

You see any ads or charges here?

Daily paid circulation at The Boston Globe fell to 323,983, down 10.2 percent from last year, while Sunday dropped 8.2 percent, to 503,659. Daily circulation at the country's third-largest daily paper, The New York Times, dropped 3.6 percent to 1 million, while Sunday circulation fell 4.1 percent to 1.44 million. The paper, like the Globe, is owned by The New York Times Co.

I am SO PROUD of the fact that I HAVE NOT PURCHASED or read a New York Times ALL of this year, and I NEVER WILL AGAIN!!!

In fact, the sight of it causes my stomach to turn; God forbid actually touching one. I ALSO find myself IGNORING their WEB SITE, too!!!

Globe spokesman Bob Powers said the paper maintains a high degree of quality.

Yeah, if you are shoveling lying, divisive, agenda-pushing, war-promoting, enemy-creating, Muslim-hating, Zionist shit!

Last week, the paper introduced a daily magazine-style section called "g." The Globe also had a sharp increase in unique visitors to its website in September."

Yeah, well, "g" SUCKS!!! And those visitors must be from MY LINKS, you ungrateful bastards. Where is MY CUT, damn ya?