Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bush Administration Takes Credit Crunch Worldwide

See: U.S. Banks Driving Credit Crunch ON PURPOSE!!

Bush Administration Created Credit Crunch Crisis

That will give you the context you need for this MSM bullcrap:

"Drying up of short-term loans reverberates around world; Normally eager banks fearful of extending credit" by Casey Ross, Globe Staff | October 8, 2008

Companies are finding it harder than ever to borrow money for basic functions such as meeting their payrolls and funding operating costs.

"I have a problem with this. I have run a small business. I never, EVER, had to borrow money to pay my employees. I paid my employees out of the payments made to the company. Isn't that how it is supposed to work? When did payroll start having to involve a loan (and interest paid to a bank)?" -- Webmaster of Wake the Flock Up

Something stank to me when I first heard that philosophy, too.

WTF kind of a business needs LOANS to meet PAYROLL?

Bankers REALLY DO CONTROL SOCIETIES, don't they?

Also see: Mass. Economy at the Mercy of Wall Street as it Borrows Itself Into Oblivion

Firms borrow on a short-term basis because sometimes they don't have the cash, or sometimes their cash is better used in other ways. --more--"

WTF? Used in WHAT OTHER WAYS?

To PAY OFF LYING LOOTERS of MANAGEMENT rather than EMPLOYEES, huh??

See: AIG Executives Party in Style

The Lying Looters of Lehmans