Monday, October 20, 2008

Take Government's Flu Shot or Die

Talk about PUSHING an AGENDA!!!

Also see:
Bush Prepares Release of Bio-Weapons on American Public

"Forgoing vaccines has a social cost" by Carey Goldberg | October 20, 2008

I love vaccines. The other day, at my 4-year-old son's annual check-up, a physician's assistant asked me whether I had any questions before she shot him up with a half-dozen varieties, including polio, mumps-measles-rubella and flu, and I said, "Heck no, bring them on!"

I have long known that vaccines are considered among the greatest advances of modern medicine. But it was last winter's flu epidemic that turned me into a fervid vaccine fan. In a flukish cluster of tragedy, I happened to know the families of two otherwise healthy children who died of complications of influenza.

I'm sorry, but I just don't believe the paper or its "eyewitnesses" anymore -- not when they LIE about EVERYTHING!!!!

It was a winter of tears and terror.

Tell it to the AFGHANS, Goldberg (sigh; a JEW)!!!!!

I admit, I used to dislike the vaccination process. The shots made my children cry. And the rise in autism is so frightening that it worried me even though I knew that top health authorities and scientists had looked hard for a vaccine link and failed to find one. In particular, scientists have extensively examined the possibility of a link between autism and thimerosal, a mercury-containing preservative still found in some flu vaccines, and found none. --more--"

I'm sorry, readers, but I no longer believe in the lying, agenda-pushing MSM or their "experts." I'm sure LYING US INTO IRAQ was for OUR OWN GOOD, too -- or the BAILOUT LOOTING!!!! Yup, DON'T BELIEVE a DAMN WORD of AGENDA-PUSHING "news" ORGANS anymore!!!!

Now that want you to roll up your sleeve (or worse) and take their noxious potions!