Friday, May 1, 2009

The Sounds of Severin

I wouldn't really know because I never listen to radio flappers and I no longer watch television news.

My only MSM I consume is the morning Globe; otherwise, it is ALL BLOGS -- and I can't keep up with them.

(Blog editor thanks those readers and followers whom have chosen to spend time here)

"Severin suspended for comments about Mexican immigrants" by David Abel, Globe Staff | May 1, 2009

It is not the first time Severin has faced criticism for derogatory comments about minorities on his weekday program. On a 2004 broadcast, he compared US Muslims to a fifth column, and when a caller suggested that the United States should befriend Muslims, Severin responded: "You think we should befriend them; I think we should kill them."

Funny how that didn't raise as many hackles as something he might have said about joos. Still on the air, etc.

The fact is, YOU WILL FIND NO DEROGATORY COMMENTS directed at MINORITIES here because I LOVE PEOPLE (save for lying, land-stealing mass-murders).


He has called former Vice President Al Gore "Al Whore," Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton "a lying [expletive]," and Senator Edward M. Kennedy "a fat piece of lying garbage."

You know what I see this guy as?

An AGENT to DISCREDIT ANYONE who happens to use such terms (like me!).

The "RIGHT-WING" is LOADED with these guys!

They are PART of the FASCIST GAME, folks!!

You see, I AM FOR ALL SPEECH!!

There should be NO CENSORSHIP at all!!!

That's what this country was FOUNDED UPON!!!!

So as detestable as Severin may be sometimes, he should be allowed to speak -- but I'LL TAKE HIS SPOT if'n you don't mind!!!


Severin has also been criticized over the years for falsely saying that he had won a Pulitzer Prize and that he had earned a master's degree from Boston University.

Oh, he's a LIAR, too!! How sweet!!!!


Amparo Anguiano, deputy consul of the Consulate General of Mexico in Boston, called Severin's latest language "hatemongering. All he does is spread hate...."

Sounds like the AmeriKan MSM!


Severin's lawyer said he expects that ultimately, his client will be back on the airways....

I would hope so


--more--"