Friday, May 1, 2009

Treating the Swine Flu

Or(?)....

""a probable case" of swine flu"

"Probable?" Either it is or it isn't!


"there's no need for panic"

I'm not. I know the smell of bulls***.


"I'm going to hug my mom"

Everyone should, and tell her you love her, too!!


"We really need to remain calm and put this into perspective"

Tell it to the MSM!


"I was already worried about the drug cartels and the swine flu just pushed me over the edge"

See?

"it's really allergies"

A-choo!! What?


"keep their hands to themselves"

I always do, and I agree!

"My hands probably touch more disgusting things in a day that I'm not even aware of"

Where are you putting those hands?


"He... suggested that people sing "Happy Birthday" as they wash their hands"

Tell that to that last fella, will ya?


"If you're sick, stay home"

Hello, John Doe, please. Hi, John, this is Jim, I won't be coming into work today.

(Blog authors note: every citizen should do that until the wars and the lootings stop)

"I think people are overreacting"

Not on that last suggestion they aren't!