Monday, June 1, 2009

Quote of the Day

"The threat of terrorism is ever present"

Others:

"The regime would no longer be able to justify internal policy by talking about external
dangers"

What, Boston Globe finally coming clean on 9/11?

"[Consumers] often are unaware of the [Israeli] link because they buy "blindly"

Boycott Israel


Boycott Israel

Buy no Israeli goods


"I was trying to find ways to leverage the power of my
office"

Stinks like CORRUPTION to me.


"Crosby and her colleagues suspected that six years into the conflict, no one had yet fully grasped the extent of the crisis of sexual crimes, and the relentless toll it is inflicting on its victims"

Iraq then. No?

"Fresh evidence of the continuing violence"

Pakistan or Afghanistan then.

"In addition to conducting individual interviews lasting 90 minutes to two hours, the researchers carried out physical examinations of the women"

I don't know, I give up: where?