Friday, January 8, 2010

Occupation Iraq: Quiet Killing

Working my way a few steps backward before moving forward again, readers.

Love ya'!

Today's Iraq report from the Boston Globe:





Related:
Occupation Iraq: Uptick in Violence

Interesting; that's just about when the coverage stopped.


Why AmeriKans Hate Avatar

How to End the Wars

If a war is censored by the Boston Globe and no one is there to read it, does the killing end?

Btw, today's Glob was a supreme disappointment. It truly was a garbage Globe today.


Quick anecdote:

Showed my mother one the other day with all my scribblings, taking her through the progression, and pointed out some key distortions and lies.

She said back to me that there was NOT ONE ITEM that she would have been interested in reading. The old lady (forgive me, dear mother) picked up on the nothing stories and agenda-pushing articles in a second.

She said, and I quote, "It's all crap!"

I couldn't have said it better -- or more succinctly -- myself.