Sunday, March 7, 2010

Last Day For the Boston Globe

Looks like the basketball tournament ruined it for them because there will no longer be a need for me to go to the newsstand in the morning. After today's disgusting drivel there is no doubt now.

"How is a movie ad like a newspaper’s front page?" by Richard Perez-Pena, New York Times | March 7, 2010

The entire first page of the Los Angeles Times on Friday was an ad that looked, in part, like the front page of the Los Angeles Times, as the newspaper again tested the accepted limits on where ads can be published and how they can blur the boundary with news....

--more--"

I'm sorry, but I've got "news" for you, NYT:

There IS NO LONGER a "blurred boundary" because the "news" -- as presented by the AmeriKan MSM -- is NOTHING but a DIVISIVE, DISTORTING, DECEPTIVE, AGENDA-PUSHING, WAR-PROMOTING piece of Jewish Supremacism.


Of course, when that is all you have left for readership....

No wonder the newspaper industry is dying in AmeriKa; who wants to read insulting, elitist, agenda-pushing, Zionist lies?

Not me anymore, and I was one of their most loyal patrons. Look how long I continued to purchase and read newspapers even to my own detriment.

Something has to give, dear readers and followers -- and it is the Globe who is going to lose out.

Oh, and I will spare readers the recap of the yesterday. Suffice it to say that yes, I enjoyed myself tremendously; however, that is over now, and not without the deflated feeling that comes from a euphoric high.


I will say, however, that I saw the local TV flaks down there, but failed to stay awake. Because of several injuries and an overtime game, the evening ended much later than anticipated. I flopped down on the couch and fell asleep until 7 this morning -- missing whatever sports report they carried.

So for the first time in 10 years I have no video backing up my excursions and providing visual memories. Another reason I'm done with the papers. Even the sports coverage sucks and is wrong.