Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rediscovering My Roots

Sorry, right ethnic group, wrong religion, *ewspaper:

"Many Poles learning of their Jewish roots" by Dan Bilefsky, International Herald Tribune | February 28, 2010

The international arm of the New York Times.


WARSAW - When Pawel looks into the mirror, he can still sometimes see a neo-Nazi skinhead staring back, the man he once was before he covered his shaved head with a yarmulke, shed his fascist ideology for the Torah and renounced violence and hatred in favor of God.

“I still struggle every day to discard my past ideas,’’ said Pawel, a 33-year-old ultra-Orthodox Jew and former truck driver, noting with little irony that he had to stop hating Jews in order to become one.

I don't hate Jews; I hate Zionists, Jew or not.

“When I look at an old picture of myself as a skinhead, I feel ashamed. Every day I try and do teshuvah,’’ he said, using the Hebrew word for repentance. “Every minute of every day. There is a lot to make up for.’’

Well, you should, you false-flagging tool!

No one lines up with a loser from 65 years ago anymore.

Pawel, who also uses his Hebrew name Pinchas, asked not to use his last name for fear that his former neo-Nazi friends could target him or his family.

Pawel is perhaps the most unlikely example of a Jewish revival under way in Poland in which hundreds of Poles, a majority of them raised as Catholics, are either converting to Judaism or discovering Jewish roots submerged for decades in the aftermath of World War II....

That does it. I've had enough Jewish Supremacism for the day.

--more--"

Related
:
Poles throw bicentennial celebration for Chopin

Original manuscript of Einstein’s theory of relativity goes on display

Interesting, since Einstein opposed Zionist policies.

Article doesn't mention that, does it?