Thursday, January 9, 2014

These Articles About Israel Did Not Make the Cut

Sorry about the bad pun, but blood-sucking perversion just isn't my thing. Germany is still full of Hitlers and there are plenty of other Nazis still out there.  I'm not really interested in Israeli politics anymore so I'll be passing over the expected ab$olution and family dynasty regarding the Ashkenazi usurpers (those ungrateful Arabs), although I see the Antichrist Sharon is near to fulfilling prophecy, and all for the better.

NEXT DAY UPDATE:

"As a politician, he became known as ‘‘the bulldozer’’ — contemptuous of his critics while also capable of getting things done. He engineered Israel’s 1982 invasion of Lebanon, and lost his job as defense minister after an Israeli-allied Christian militia killed hundreds of Palestinians at refugee camps in west Beirut, sparking international outrage."

I posted that because I found it interesting he was compared to the primary tool Israel uses to destroy Palestinian homes as they steal more land, and that I never heard of a war crimes charge at the Hague or anything. I suppose those are only for poor black African leaders who have been double-crossed because they are no longer useful, recalcitrant poor white Serbians who refused to go along with the Jew World Order agenda, and Cambodian Khmer Rouge who can be trotted out like the North Koreans to "prove" it isn't a Jew World Order but a New World Order. Whatever. This is getting as old and as interesting as Sharon's situation.

1/11 UPDATE: Zionist Monster Sharon Dead…FINALLY!!

I'm sure I will be seeing a Sunday Globe Special regarding his passing tomorrow.