Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Boston Globe is a Used Car Salesman

And about as trustworthy:

"A once-great affair stuck in park"

Here's the package with which it came wrapped:

".... Bullshit in colorful packagingsugar and shit spun together in a monstrous confection...."

Related: AmeriKan Breakfast

A Slimy Lie Machine

Yeah, that's what is on my desk this Sunday morning.

Today was a PARTICULARLY EGREGIOUS DAY of CENSORSHIP, DISTORTIONS and LIES -- even for their standards!

I type that with SUCH PAIN, world!

This is what the NEWSPAPER IS in my region and it ESPECIALLY PAINS ME TODAY because A GUY IN FRONT OF ME BOUGHT the SAME PAPERS as I DID!

And I'll bet he doesn't know (please, I hope he got it for the s*** sports and not the "news.")


However, the problem goes beyond that.

When you COME TO GRIPS with the fact that the WHOLE SYSTEM -- from banks to government to corporations to charities to 'health' care to any institution in AmeriKa -- is a CRIMINAL LOOTING OPERATION (and that's what I am painfully outlining here each and every day despite the back log) with an ENABLING, COMPLICIT, COVER-UP MEDIA SELLING ITS LIES I am NO LONGER ANGRY.

Today, I am JUST SAD and DRAINED! I already don't watch their TV programs anymore, and the paper has been on its last legs. It's important to read to a certain degree; however, as I stated, the omissions, lies and distortions are simply too vast, on too many pages, and too repetitive for me to come on here highlighting and raging profanities.

I'll try to get as much as I can up for you with commentaries before I peter out today.

Wait until you see and read some of this stuff.