Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Morning Wake and Bake

I don't normally start of this way, but....

Related:
Getting High at Harvard

:-)

"Suspect in Harvard death due in court

A New York City man charged in the killing of a 21-year-old man inside a Harvard dormitory is due in court to answer to murder and armed robbery charges. Jabrai Jordan Copney was indicted last month in the May 18 shooting of Justin Cosby. He is scheduled to be arraigned in Middlesex Superior Court Wednesday. Prosecutors say Copney and two other men planned to get marijuana and rob Cosby. The men did not attend Harvard, though Copney’s girlfriend did. Blayn Jiggetts, 19, of Mount Vernon, N.Y., also has been charged. A third suspect remains at large (AP)."

(Blog editor's note: I never inhaled; I took a brief hit -- the same as what as what the Boston Globe gave me. Now what was my point?)