Saturday, May 22, 2010

Slow Saturday Special: Three Strikes and You're Out

For the third day in a row I flipped through my morning copy of the Boston Globe and found I was not interested in marking or reading much of it at all.

I saw
this headline late in the flip session and said to myself "You told us that a month ago and two weeks ago."

That's why I haven't read a business section in over a month. It's loaded with bulls*** lies and agenda-pushing garbage (as is the entire newspaper).


Here is a brief example from yesterday:

“The economic recovery story has started to look like a mirage...."

As any average, everyday person not part of the chosen elite and their lying, agenda-pushing papers knows.

Yeah, you have been LIED TO on a MASSIVE SCALE by your AmeriKan MSM, Americans, on EVERY SINGLE ITEM or issue (sometimes a little, sometimes a lot, but always lied to) and the LIES GET LARGER and MORE OUTRAGEOUS EVERY DAY!

Thus was this agenda-pushing garbage to be found on page one
:

"Jobs surge latest sign of upswing in Mass.

April’s job growth could be overstated, since the data is based on a survey of businesses, analysts said it’s clear that the state’s economy is on an upward trajectory.“These numbers may be too good to be true,’’ said Andre Mayer, senior vice president for research at Associated Industries of Massachusetts, an employer group. “But....’’

But what?

BELIEVE the MSM, GOVERNMENT, and INDUSTRY
BULLSHIT?

You know, if this economy is doing so great and jobs are being added across the spectrum in such high volume why is
Brockton laying off 480 school teachers after Boston just axed 125? Maybe they can put in for a job in Brockton, huh? I'm sure someone will hire them because they newspaper told me so.

I'm sorry, dear readers; however, I am no longer interested in lying and insulting s***. Even what I skimmed was mostly going to be crossed out because I'm finding I am less and less interested inreading or marking a Boston Globe because it is nothing crap. Agenda-pushing, war-promoting, 100% crapola. I then look at the clippings and unread stacks and realize I am never going to get to them. I'm simply not interested in reading or purchasing MSM lies anymore.

I mean, maybe it's just me.
I'll give you the option of looking for yourself today and deciding if you want to read any of what I consider horse shit stories. If you can find something that is interesting reading then you are a better person than I am.

When I want to REALLY KNOW WHAT is GOING ON in this world I go to the MUST VIEW SITES and BLOG ROLLS on the SIDE of this BLOG!

The LAST PLACE you will find NEWSWORTHY INFORMATION is in the Boston Globe or any other American newspaper.

But (smile) YOU can MAKE THAT DECISION for YOURSELF today, readers.


Am I BEING SERVED WELL by the Boston Globe, world?

Are YOU BEING SERVED WELL by the Boston Globe, readers?