Saturday, November 28, 2009

Selecting a Senator: Jack Be Nimble

(Part of a special series for the special election)

My candidate (if I even vote in the primary), and you will pretty quickly see why
.

"A ‘progressive’ path to reform" by Jack E. Robinson | November 22, 2009

Jack E. Robinson is an entrepreneur, attorney, and general counsel of Benistar.
Jack E. Robinson is an entrepreneur, attorney, and general counsel of Benistar.

My guy is Massachusetts' token black Republican?


AFTER A decade of unchecked corruption in big business and on Wall Street, runaway government spending, record budget deficits, the denial of equal rights to many of our fellow citizens, lack of concern for the environment, and US involvement in unnecessary foreign wars, there is a dire need for progressive Republicanism.

Although this description could easily apply today, I have actually paraphrased the position espoused by Teddy Roosevelt during his 1912 progressive “Bull Moose’’ presidential campaign. I am running for the Senate because our country is going down the wrong path and is in desperate need of some Roosevelt-style progressive Republicanism.

I am the only true “progressive’’ in this race. I support full and immediate equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transexual citizens. I love the environment. I want to create jobs by eliminating the capital gains tax on all investments made in 2010. I believe in economic transparency, so I want to audit the Federal Reserve to find out where almost $10 trillion of our tax dollars went. And because of Washington’s runaway spending, I support the line item veto and a balanced budget amendment.

Oh, yeah, HE'S MY KIND of GUY!!!!

Maybe he could enlighten some minds down there, huh?

But the most important reason to vote for me is because I can make health care better....

--more--"

Related:
Where conservatives have it wrong

Actually, they got it right on that one, globalist neo-con puke.

Related
: Massachusetts Meets Its Next U.S. Senator

My man didn't get a
mention there?