Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Recalling Korea

I know he was just there and I am tardy in the report, but there ain't much to report, folks!!!!


It's a REEDITED REWRITE from the clipping I'm looking at (sigh)!

"Amid upturn in relations, Obama visits South Korea; Cites trade pact, penalty plan for Iranians" by Jennifer Loven, Associated Press | November 19, 2009

SEOUL - Dozens of antiwar protesters rallied outside the US Embassy yesterday chanting "no more South Korea troops to Afghanistan."

We know why that doesn't make the cut.

Later, though, more than 100 people waved US and South Korean flags and yelled, "Welcome, Obama, U.S.A."

And we know why that staged-and-scripted event has been inserted -- and where, Amurka!

Yeah, see if you can find what I am looking at; I'm sick of the BG games.

--more--"