Thursday, November 19, 2009

What is With My Poll?

Checked at 2:22 a.m. and now it is stuck on 131 with one 2010 vote removed. Refresh, same, refresh, same. You can see it there world. So why is blogger screwing with my poll now? Am I on to something?

Related: Interesting Poll Results

Interesting as I voted on my own poll last night to push to 133 (as a test). You can CHANGE YOUR VOTE but NOT ELIMINATE IT, so WTF, world?

"Votes so far: 131 Days left to vote: 44"

Btw, I confirmed the vote totals with someone who also keeps track of my vote tallies -- are more interested in it than I am. They noticed the same things I did. Maybe I have arrived, huh?

P.S. When I clicked on the links as I reviewed the posted piece I voted and made it 132. Isn't that special? I don't know what is going on, and I don't care.

FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!!!!!

Update: Gee, I post and complain and NOW it is FIXED?

Before October 1st
5 (3%)
By October 15
4 (2%)
By October 31
3 (2%)
By End of November
9 (6%)
By End of December
13 (9%)
In 2010
44 (31%)
Never
62 (44%)

Change your vote Votes so far: 140
Days left to vote: 44

WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm just fucking with you, readers.

How would I do that, anyway?

And why would I WASTE SUCH TIME when there is SO MUCH MORE TO DO!