Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Interesting Poll Results

I look to my right there and somehow I've lost 6 votes and I update them and the count is off, etc, etc. I mean, I look at the results pretty closely every day and I don't understand

Vote on this poll Votes so far: 131

Before October 1st
5 (3%)
By October 15
3 (2%)
By October 31
2 (1%)
By End of November
9 (6%)
By End of December
13 (9%)
In 2010
42 (32%)
Never
57 (43%)

(refresh)

Show results Votes so far: 132

Before October 1st
5 (3%)
By October 15
3 (2%)
By October 31
2 (1%)
By End of November
9 (6%)
By End of December
13 (9%)
In 2010
42 (31%)
Never
58 (43%)

Vote on this poll Votes so far: 132

You refresh again and it goes back. It's NOT ME FOOLING and VOTING because I DON'T DO THAT and I HAD 138 votes earlier today. I KEEP TRACK when I VISIT! The poll is to gauge reader and visitor sentiment.

I'm sure it's just a glitch like all the costly, time-wasting tool box, spell check that doesn't work, and other text glitches that cause me to do endless loops in reediting pieces and so on. It goes along with the spam warnings and everything else I've experienced these years. For what it is worth, it worked. It has slowed me down considerably and cost me time I do not have. That's the point, isn't it? And here I am banging away in what seems like futility every day. Yup, they know right were I am, sitting in the chair, tap, tap, tap, tap!

Yup, make me look like a fool like with the swine flu rip off (or is that still a bio-weapon scheme because US media totally silent about Ukraine mess) or hollering false flag or whatever. Crying wolf, right, a wolf that never comes again as the looting, lying, and killing continues and the global government advanced.

You know, I really don't give a shit anymore. I need AmeriKan news like I need a hole in the head. I'm so sick of being lied to ad infinitum, sick of being fed scripted crap and unholy lies as "news," sick of rot-gut racism and supremacism from the you-know whos (rhymes with) newspapers, tired of the the f***ing endless war lies and bullshit gracing their pages every day, sick of the whole god-damn effort after being on here three years and seeing things get so much worse when they were supposed to get better.

To think I came on here in 2006 with such grandiose dreams of keeping the Repuglicans and Bush from stealing another election and getting Democrats elected so we could end these wars. That the 9/11 lies were ready to burst on the scene and couldn't be contained anymore. Could that really have been three long years ago?

Then it was TWO LONG YEARS of watching DemocraPs BEND OVER for BUSH! I mean, the "SURGE!" We got an ESCALATION from DemocraP control, illegal immunity applied to law-breaking spying offenses (otherwise why the retro-immunity), and a $700 billion bag of loot handed over to them just before they went out the door.

Then when it looked like Obama would win I started up this site to keep the Repugs from keeping the WH. I didn't vote for him, I voted for Nader for the third time because he was the only one to call for war crimes trials for the criminal Bush regime. Yes, Mr. Obama has been a major disappointment for me. I busted ass to keep the election from being ripped off (and wasted so much time) when it was a preordained fact. He'd already been selected by the masters to win, and he has spent the last year fulfilling their goals just as George Bush would have. The change candidate who promised us an end to the wars has expanded them and threatened new ones. One year has gone by and Wall Street is back to its same old tricks. Congress has done nothing because banksters pull their strings.

I'm started doing this because there seemed to be nothing else left to do and I wanted the world to see what we are presented with as news here in AmeriKa, especially my little stereotyped region. Expose their nasty little ways and glaring omissions as they blatantly and laughingly throw it in-your-face. What has really struck me the last three years is the insulting *ewish elitism contained within their pages.

Don't get me wrong, readers, I think there has been an effect. I've added to the cacophony out here, and official reaction has often been odd certain levels that can't help but make you think you have had an effect; however, it's pretty obvious to me now that I am not a wide player at all -- despite pushing myself so hard lately -- but I love my niche. The weird thing is it makes me love you readers and followers even more. Truthfully, this is for you. I don't need this anymore. Whenever I see news now I see it for what it is; I may not know all the particulars, but once you know the agenda-pushing functions and the massive distortions and lies they will sell you to support their scripted account of events -- no matter how outrageous the cover stories that will either disappear down the memory hole or be flogged to its agenda-advancing pulp.

It's just the overall. The war machine plods on, the looting continues, the whole darn plan proceeds apace. I mean, it's not like I care. My best living (ha!) has been done. I'm just a sad and tired old man who wanted the killing to stop. Who didn't know what else to do after being shunned by the protest groups around here for speaking out about 9/11 truth. I didn't even touch Israel or the Zionists yet; they didn't like knowing bin Laden was CIA!!!

You want me to go over to the Repuglican town meetings? Yeah, okay. They like some things I say on the tax and spending side, but the minute it turns to matters of war and tyranny, the eyeballs roll. I see the look when the door opens and its me taking a seat. I mean, they didn't even let Ron Paul in their convention hall. Yeah, I'm not feeling a welcome! Hey, I like a good beating like the rest of the world, but you know.... starts to hurt inside after a while.

I know I need to "wait" and "be patient," etc, etc, but LIKE the WAR LIES, I'm tired of hearing that now. The mass-murder and all continue unabated and you know.... do you continue to bang a head against a wall?