Thursday, May 13, 2010

King Kong Found in Africa

That's odd; I was told he was from Sumatra.

I personally think gorillas are better behaved than humans, but that's me.

"African fossils may fit gap between apes, humans" by Randolph E. Schmid, AP Science Writer | April 8, 2010

WASHINGTON --
Some have characterized the find as a "missing link," but that is a concept no longer accepted by science....

Science is on shaky ground anyway after Climategate.


But

If I had a bamboo shoot for every but, still, yet, etc, I saw in the paper I would have a great lunch spread for Kong.

now researchers know there was great diversity of branches in the human family tree rather than a single smooth line....

--more--"

Related:
Around Africa: Apes and Ancestors

Also see
: Fossil find may link humans with apes (By Celia W. Dugger and John Noble Wilford, New York Times)

Just watch where you step, 'kay?