Saturday, March 14, 2009

MSM Monitor Has OD'd on Newspapers

I'll be posting a few items today; however, I am once again building up a backlog here as well as failing to keep up with the blogs. I feel guilty, but the fact is I am tired of "news" as it is presented to Americans and I'm tired of spending 12-14 hours a day in front of this terminal refuting repeated lie after repeated lie and swimming through propaganda rivers of s***. The sad fact is we are right in the middle of March madness. I know the world is crumbling and I should be out here posting, but I've enjoyed being unplugged from most of the news the last few weeks. I'm more relaxed and less angry. So I'll be taking the rest of the day off to watch all the tournament action. My apologies to the wider world and beyond.

All I can offer as a defense is this: Hold Close to What You Hold Dear

I am.