Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lazy New-Englanders

Don't ever let them lie to you about Yankee ingenuity and hard-work ever again, rest of the U.S.A.!!!

Related:
Massachusetts Full of Fat Asses

State-Funded Fat Farm

"Yuletide decorations work overtime, brighten recession season" by Brian R. Ballou, Globe Staff | February 21, 2009

Holiday decorations on a house in Bridgewater. Some people couldn't bring themselves to remove displays of good cheer.
Holiday decorations on a house in Bridgewater. Some people couldn't bring themselves to remove displays of good cheer. (Globe Staff)

You know, people also have that still up where I live, and I admit it botthers me. Not because I hate Christianity (no way), but because we are FRAUDS ABOUT IT!!!

We DON'T PRACTICE WHAT WE PREACH, this FALSE-FLAGGING, WAR-MONGERING NATION of mine!!!!

I actually take the stuff seriously; I LOVE the "enemy," can't you tell?

Of course, if I REALLY LOVED the enemy I would have to love lying, land-stealing, mass-murderin, NaZionist genociders and their globalist, Muslim-killing servants, so I guess I am also a fraud. You see, I LOVE the INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN, and CHILDREN SUFFERING UNDER OUR BOMBS, OCCCUPATIONS, or POLICIES NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE!!! Central and South America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, even here at home!

Of course, I won't be protesting today because I have a basketball game at noon on Saturdays. Sorry for the need to keep my sanity with the thing I love most in the world. Maybe one reason we don't have a large crowd is because us old dogs play the things like state championship. I've often wondered how many people we have turned off because they thought they were going to shoot a few hoops and found out we get intense about the rebounding and defense, too! So NOT ALL of US are LAZY up here, wider U.S. of A!

At least half the crowd is young blood, even if they embarrass me from time to time. Who cares/ I'm out there playing, and for a couple of hours, all my outside concerns melt away and the 94 x 50-foot arena consumes my sole focus. Thank you, Lord, because the credit for some of my awkward yet effective play goes to you. There are no other explanations for what happens out there.

.... Christmas has come and gone, along with New Year's Day. So has Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day, and Presidents' Day. The sun sets more than a hour later than it did 68 days ago, when Flynn-Moulton decorated her Green Street lawn. But the decorations remain....

Christmas, it seems, is enduring much longer this season on the lawns and eaves of homes across the area. Witness the inflatable Santas, lights, and mechanical wire reindeer that continue to festoon yards across the city and in surrounding towns, even as the Red Sox run drills at spring training.

Pfft! I know you own about 20% on them, but quit shilling the sports, dammit!

In some measure, the weather is to blame. This year, it has brought waves of snow and given many pause about laboring in the drifts or getting up on ladders to remove lights and displays.

Yeah, and BELOW-AVERAGE COLD, too, you omitting pieces of garbage!! Of course, that would conflict with your whole global-warming lies and agenda-pushing, Globe, so I can see why you don't mention it.

But some say there is more to it - that in a time of misery, when the economy has collapsed into a smoking heap and the whole world seems in turmoil, they just can't bring themselves to pack up the holiday cheer....

Awwwwwww, BAH HUMBUG!!

END the WARS and I WILL BE HAPPY, you lying sh****ers!!!!

Naturally, procrastination has something to do with it, too....

Yeah, and the DEPRESSION brought about by the stink economy!!!!

Of course, PROCRASTINATING is just another YANKEE TRADITION -- unless it comes to WARS, right?

--more--"

For the record, this is ONE NEW-ENGLANDAH who is ASHAMED of his POINTY-HEADED BRETHREN!!!!