Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Boston Globe's Skinny-Dipping Dropkick

For those who might think I post enough items from the crud sheets to be complaining about them, here is a breakfast bowl of scitte for your viewing pleasure and an example of the fetid feces I'm wading through everyday with my big-city war daily.

These are the
front-section features today!!!

"Maine pub forced to end 'Skinny Dip' promotion"

"Dropkick Murphys return to Boston, the city that launched them"

And speaking of dropkicks, that's how I felt closer to home as the local once again has nothing on the Division II girls semifinal because of the Berkshire rule (see Tournament Season Over for more). Yes, they give it the same treatment as the boys game the night before: a score on the scoreboard!

I can't convey my total despair at the destruction of the youth sports in my local paper, readers. Forget the crap news, this is HIGH-SCHOOL SPORTS we are talking here. You know, OUR KIDS!!! Aren't they the MOST IMPORTANT and PRECIOUS THINGS? I guess not.

Anywho, one more Sunday for them and that's it.