Monday, January 23, 2012

Breaking News: Ron Paul Quits Presidential Campaign

That's what the Globe would like you to believe anyway:

"Ron Paul made it clear that he is no longer running a national campaign 

Did he?

The Texas representative said he will largely skip Florida, the next to vote on Jan. 31, and concentrate instead on smaller caucus states like Nevada and Maine as he tries to preserve his campaign budget while picking up delegates....

Preserve his campaign budget?

I want to know where all that money bomb money has gone. I've never even seen a TV ad. 

Is it possible that Ron Paul is also an energy-sapping, controlled-opposition diversion?

--more--"

Also see: The Globe's Ron Paul Paragraphs

Slow Saturday Special: Veteran's Choice

Don't get me wrong, readers. I'm not saying he shouldn't be out there trying, and I support what he says. It is just that nothing is as it appears in AmeriKa.