Thursday, August 27, 2009

"Al-CIA-Duh" Releases French Spy

Related: Somalis Sieze French Spies

The Book on the Taliban

"French agent escapes dozing captors" by Associated Press | August 27, 2009

MOGADISHU, Somalia - A French security agent kidnapped by insurgents in Somalia last month said he escaped yesterday while his captors slept, then walked five hours through one of the most dangerous cities in the world to arrive safely at the presidential palace.

Couldn't come up with a better cover story than that?

Marc Aubriere, who was seized along with another agent July 14, denied reports that he killed any of his captors during his escape. “The militants who were holding me treated me well, they were giving me nice food,’’ he told the Associated Press before boarding a plane to leave Mogadishu....

You sure they were Islamists?

He said he escaped at midnight when his guards “were tired and sleepy.’’

Pffft!

He told France’s RFI radio that he was “using the starlight to guide me . . . Mogadishu at night is deserted and all the men that you cross paths with are armed. I was fired upon, I ran and hid and luckily they missed me.’’

Aubriere and another agent had been kidnapped from a hotel in Mogadishu, the capital of Somalia, then split up between the rebel groups al-Shabab and its ally Hizbul-Islam. The second hostage was still being held....

--more--"

Gee, I noticed the POSING as JOURNALISTS part was LEFT OUT!

Of course, AmeriKa's MSM is telling us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so....