Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Fact Is....

I don't know how much longer I can keep going. Every day I find myself more and more frustrated and nonplussed with the newspapers. I feel I owe you better, readers.

The fact is after three years I'm exhausted. It is hard to read lies upon insults upon distortions upon divisions day after day. It carves away part of your soul. This is what passes for news in AmeriKa. You know, that was part of my original mission as well -- putting out to the world what we Americans,and myself in particular, were being given for news. I wanted the world to know one reason why Americans seem like such idiots (we are, I'm not denying it).

The fact is the strident anger is even abating here. I think my posts have been filled with hurt more than anything else lately. I'm welling up just thinking about it. I know I'm supposed to be bucking you up, telling you we are winning, being all energized to expose the lies, the world is changing, all that stuff. If I need that kind of thing I usually look
here, readers.

The fact is I am now running into personal problems that also are causing me great deals of stress.
This is not the forum for me to elaborate, however, so I will spare you readers the details. Let me just say that my time blogging may very well be scaled back due to the fact that I must become a slave again. I've avoided it for as long as possible, and I am not going to ask readers and the web for $$$. I always wanted to keep that line here. You are getting unvarnished opinions from a Massachusetts rube who has reached an epiphany he never wanted.

The fact is I regret having stayed in
this state. I regret having made it my home, and nothing can level the despite and disgust I have for it. Of course, all these years I thought I was fighting to save America. I loved my country so much I thought we could save it. Just get Bush out of office, right? Make sure Republicans didn't steal anymore elections, right? Now I find thee years later that Democrats are much, much, worse -- particularly liberal ones.

So what brought me to these straights this Sunday morning?

"Facts are fun, though it is not obvious why this should be so. Every day, the newspaper brings new unhappy facts to the door....

Oh, is that what they are calling the outrageous and abominable war-criminal lies of war-promoting, agenda-pushing Zionist newspapers these days?
Facts?

The fact is those THREE TOWERS could NOT BE FELLED at FREE-FALL SPEED into there own FOOTPRINT by FIRE thereby transmuting the laws of physics is not something I consider "fun" to know.


Pile on the IRAQ LIES I KNEW WHERE LIES before the DAMN THING STARTED (that's where you lost me, and where I started backtracking history, MSM. First stop: 9/11 and David Ray Griffin)
, and the fact is I no longer believe a word the agenda-pushing paper says -- especially when they continue lying.

And while the newspapers are on their way to financial ruin, it’s not because people don’t want information....

--more--"

Well, that sure is true.

That explains the explosion of the blogosphere.


The fact is WE CRAVE the TRUTH -- and DESPISE the LYING LIARS that are DAMAGING the WORLD'S SOUL!

Yeah, you know whom that is directed at, don't you, readers?