Thursday, August 27, 2009

Four Days of Mourning For MSM Monitor

Good morning from a very chilly Massachusetts this morning. Fall has officially arrived, as this has been the first real chilly morning since summer began (about two weeks ago).

I'm mourning today because I won't be purchasing the Boston Globe in the morning until at least Monday. I think you know why; however, if not, maybe this will give you a clue. I'm not forking over my $1.50 for a testimonial and eulogy instead of a newspaper.


Look, I don't want to say anything
say anything bad about a dead man. I had my differences with the man after years of starry-eyed, Globe-induced reverence for the man, but that disappeared a few years ago when I realized he'd sold out to the globalists.

But that doesn't stop me from letting others speak
:

‘I COME TO BURY TED KENNEDY, NOT TO PRAISE HIM’

Here is a much harsher, although no less factual, look at some of the Senator's faults.

Related:

"Kurtis puts the pieces together and finally a story emerges that makes sense -- Ted was not in the car. He'd bailed and returned to the party, found out only the next morning when an aide rushed up and whispered in his ear.

Source:
Investigative Reports: Chappaquiddick