Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MSM May End MSM Monitor

When I saw this I laughed so hard!!!

They are as BLIND, NARROW-MINDED, and TUNNEL-VISIONED as the TAX-SUPPORTING AUTHORITIES they promote and support!

These elite, agenda-pushing, war-promoting cretins know NOTHING ELSE than RAISING TAXES, FEES, INTEREST, you name it!!!

Why don't I just take a pound out of my already depleted ass and save you the trouble?

See
: Resolution Renewed

I'm DONE, and THIS was the LAST STRAW!!!

"Times may revive some Web fees" by Associated Press | February 4, 2009

NEW YORK - The editor of The New York Times has hinted that the newspaper might charge again for access to some of its online offerings, less than two years after abandoning fees to boost advertising revenue.

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!


I HAVEN'T PURCHASED the NYT in OVER a YEAR (one resolution that stuck), and I NEVER EVEN VISIT THEIR WEBSITE anymore!!!

The only time I go there is when Google or other online news directs me there -- this from a decades-long purchaser and consumer who once believed in their prominenece and integrity. Never again.


Executive editor Bill Keller.... said that although advertising generates the bulk of online revenue, "a lively, deadly serious discussion continues within the Times about ways to get consumers to pay for what we make."

I WON'T BE!! That's a GREAT WAY to get people to purchase shit they have rejected already -- charge more for it!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha!!! That's one reason I DON'T BUY or READ -- ever -- your smaller, more-expensive, Zionist propaganda s*** sheet you call a "newspaper." I used to visit the web site faithfully everyday. No longer; too many blogs to look at.


Possibilities include charging for full-access subscriptions, developing a micropayment model in which readers pay a few pennies each time they click on a page, and selling news to be distributed on reading devices.... The New York Times Co. owns The Boston Globe and Boston.com....

Ummm, YOU CAN KEEP IT!! Can you believe they are DRIVING ME AWAY -- one of the LAST FRIKKIN' MOHICANS who ACTUALLY BUYS and READS their STINK PAPER and LINKS it HERE!!

You KNOW WHAT, Globe, you
lying, biased, divisive, distorting, obfuscating, omitting, Muslim-hating, agenda-pushing, war-promoting, Zionist-controlled, piece of scitte?

And IN HONOR of such, this is an EXPEDITIONARY ARTICLE! I DID NOT PURCHASE a PAPER TODAY, so most of the posts will be clean-ups. I find I POST LESS STORIES and VISIT MSM NEWS SOURCES LESS when I DO NOT PURCHASE THEIR PRODUCT!

--more--"

Furthermore:

The price of my poop local (as I commented yesterday) just went up a quarter when it is the worst (and thinnest) piece of crap I've ever seen in all the years I 've read them. As I noted, even the sports is terrible. They have trimmed so much from every single section that the things are not worth getting any more -- especially with my limited, dwindling funds.

(Blog author's note: the H.S. basketball tournaments are heating up, and the world is going to hell in a hand-basket anyway, so it is time for the Monitor to take some time off. I will do my own reporting, thank you.

As an example, the game I went to last night featured a battle for first place in the western division of the county league. The first-place team led the second-place home team for much of the game, building an 11-point lead in the third quarter behind a pair of slam dunks by the best player in the county; however, the home team rallied to tie the score and WON the game on a BUZZER-BEATING 3-POINT SHOT!!)