Monday, June 22, 2009

Chasing After Sarah

Sounds fun to me....

To see what I think of Sarah, go
here and here.

I
didn't always like her, ya know, and she isn't my first choice-- but that was before I knew better!

The more the joopress insults her, the more I like her!

Think of it as a cause and effect thing.


"Palin spars with critics over ethics charges" by Associated Press | June 22, 2009

ANCHORAGE - Alaska Governor Sarah Palin says her political enemies are abusing state law with a flurry of frivolous ethics complaints against her, putting her more than $500,000 in legal debt.

I wouldn't be surprised; that's one way the Zionist occupiers and their MSM mouthpieces can break her. SHE AIN'T SUPER-RICH!

Those filing the grievances - there have been at least 18 cases so far - say it’s their legal right....

And whom might they be?

“She said she was going to be open, transparent, and wanted people to hold her accountable,’’ said Kim Chatman, an Eagle River resident whose complaint against Palin is among the few still pending. “I took her for her word.’’

Yeah, well, SO DID OBAMA and you SEE WHAT HAPPENED THERE!!!

And the name. Please tell me it's not a j.....

--more--"