Monday, August 13, 2012

Stamping Out a Forest Fire Post

Only (for) you, (dear readers)....

"The number of fires and total acres burned this year in the West is within range of the last decade’s average, but the fires have been bigger and more intense....  

Translation: we have been thrown a blanket of forest fire fear.

 --more--" 

Yeah, I let it burn and rad the rest but I put it out quick for you, dear readers.

Related: Only the Globe Can Prevent Forest Fires

They are a world-saver, that Boston Globe. 

It's the cutting 'em down part to make a newspaper, isn't it?  

Just trying to change the climate, I mean, if the trees get cut down.... more carbon dioxide in the air, right? 

Also see: Fires, Floods, and Florida

Oddly, the coverage mostly faded after that. If I find any further fire stories I will post them as updates.