Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Groundhog Decade

Comes with typing the same things over and over again, day after day, month after month, year after year, as the situation out there gets increasingly worse.

British researcher gets permission to edit genes of human embryos 

Looks like eugenics with a nicer name.

The Brave New World is here and we are now surrounded by it.

WHO declares public health emergency related to ‪‎Zika

Virginia college student contracts Zika virus

Caught it during the c-section I'll bet, and this blog has become a cancer for what it is doing to me in less and less time every day.

Virginia Tech students ordered held in death of ‘awesome little girl’

It is one of the most bizarre things you have ever seen, and one can't help but think of the history of the place and its ties to the military and mind control. 

As for my neglect on the war fronts, I suppose I'm just tired off seeing the world through a certain pri$m of propaganda pushing a specific agenda. There are only so many obfuscations, omissions, distortions, deceptions, frauds, hoaxes, and outright lies that one can stomach.

Ooh, I long for the days I approached the Globe, coffee in hand, with soaring awe and wonder about the whales but now it just brings me pain. I'm just a loose wheel rolling through the motions and not delivering for you like I did when I was young, when I seemed to have the energy to go all day long. I still love you, readers, I'm just not saying it as much.

Hey, I took a stab at it, didn't I, and so far this morning I've managed to avoid those kinds of pains in my lower arms.

Time for me to catch a train because none of this is worth reading anymore. 

Then we will get up and do the whole thing over again tomorrow. 

So anybody know what the forecast is for the next six weeks or so?

NDU: Official Mass. groundhog ‘predicts’ more winter