Monday, February 1, 2016

Passing on This Meal

MealPass offers a low-cost, low-stress lunch solution

Fast-food industry offers more bad deals

Says the pro-GMO, pro-chemicals fertilizers, pro-pesticides, pro-corporate, pro-big Agra pre$$. 

The only thing I would have to say about it would be.... 

 “A handful of corporations control our food system from farm to fork, the food industry spends tens of millions of dollars annually on lobbying lawmakers to keep it that way, and for a lot of people, cheap food is keeping them whole.”

.... but my mother taught me not to speak with my mouth full.

Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to Wendy's for lunch because it is a good deal for a person of my means. Keeps me whole.

Nothing about the D&D specials, either, but I guess that must be because they are the official coffee of the Bo$ton Red Sox -- and Globe owner John Henry. 

I'm feeling like I want to puke. Must have been the pizza.