Friday, November 6, 2020

Goodbye, Boston Globe

I always have a hankering to parody Elton but just can't find the right lyrics....

Anyway, it's 4 a.m. and I survived the coffee headache from yesterday and won't be going out for a Globe again today. I'm sure they are gleeful over there, and that's fine. I won't be buying and reading them ever again and by extension, this blog will never again contain any of their lying filth. I am sorry that the convenience store will be out the $50 a week or so I spent during my lone daily excursion, but they will live, won't they? The money can be put to better use as I prepare for the end.

That means the niche focus of this blog and its reason for being are gone. It's time to do something else.

The (s)Election Chaos Circus is a Nice Break From the COVAIDS Plandemic Tyranny

Send in the clowns is right!

They are doing that as I type and he certainly lended some perspective to my lack of participation in that video presentation while noting how the COVID crock has suddenly disappeared because this election is the most important ever even though both candidates basically aim to deliver us to the same place.

He is absolutely correct in pointing out that lockdowns based on a fabulous lie are increasing in intensity all across the planet while I am distracted by this fraudulent farce of an election. It's happening in my own state as the evil criminal dictator, 'er, governor, issued a mask in public edict (which I will disobey; I am not wearing a mask outside!) along with further shutdowns so he doesn't have to shut down, that's the logic in this state. Most of my fellow citizens minds are so far gone they can't see the illogic of any of this, nor do they have accurate information given the state of the ma$$ media.

The only important matter as far as I am concerned regarding the farcical election (so much for bringing democracy to far away places if this is the example) is the thwarting of the legitimate will of the people in the most brazen way possible with either outcome now poisoned.

I was up all night watching the coverage, folks! They were slow to call the Trump states while quick to call them for Biden, then when the unavoidable becomes clear, that Trump will win Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Ohio, and thus reelection, the counting stops and we're are told wait until tomorrow (all Democrat governors, mind you, save for Georgia where it was heavily-Democrat Fulton County shut down).

(Before continuing, I want to address a perception the pre$$ leaves out there that is totally false. The perception is that the mail-in votes, absentee ballots, and early votes are opened up and counting by people as if someone opens it and then writes on a pad Biden or Trump. That's not the way it works. They have machines that count those things so the person simply places a stack in the feeder and the machine does the rest. There is no reason for delays in many of the states where over 90% of the total vote had already been reported).

I go to bed and when I wake up I find that despite the counting being halted, 140,000 votes have shown up for Biden at 3 and 4 in the morning in Wisconsin and Michigan, respectively, and that Wisconsin is now blue with Michigan turning that way later in the day (along with a stolen Senate seat. Not only that, from what I saw somewhere, both Georgia senate seats are now in run-off when the GOP had one secure when the counting stopped).

I haven't been following the results since then, Wednesday morning, but what little I have gleaned points to a massive fraud and stolen election. I have since found out that House Democrats were livid during a Thursday caucus call after the so-called 'blue wave' they were promised by pollster evaporated, and they lost several seats, according to leaked excerpts.

I was stunned by that article, and not by the infighting in the Demonrat Party; I was stunned that they LOST SEATS in the HOUSE as well as FAILING MISERABLY in the SENATE -- and yet we are somehow to now believe the President of the United States lost at the top of ticket! That doesn't make actuarial sense!

Meanwhile, the evidence of a stolen election is mounting. Trump has allegedly set a trap and had watermarks installed on all legitimate ballots. Whether that sticks or not with the ma$$ media, who knows? (The states print their own ballots so I don't know how the above could even occur, and the sourcing is questionable at best?).

By proclaiming Biden the winner, as it looks like they will do, the entire narrative has been flipped. It goes from Biden stealing it after an unprecedented shutdown of counting in swing states to Trump now stealing what he was going to win anyway.

If Trump somehow manages to right the wrong (Jim Stone is now saying it appears that tomorrow Trump will be declared the winner because after the Dems found out about that watermark, and realized they are all going to jail, they figured it would be best to back off and let Trump take it to soften the blow. Or so they think. Right after the watermark story broke, Trump suddenly started winning HUGE in the biggest leftist area of Arizona, and the Nevada GOP sent in 3070 criminal indictments of election workers in Nevada alone for Barr to have a look at), well, I think we all know what happens then. It's already happening. It's what they want to happen, and could have been avoided had the results been reported fairly.

In any event, however, the US media and chattering class is another huge election night loser along with the Democratic Party – both were totally wrong about a non-existent “Blue Wave” and the denial of Trump’s grassroots appeal, and it is the media who are the real losers for I will never watch Fox, the "Most Trusted Name in News," ever again. They not only abandoned the President, they abandoned the sanctity of democracy and the alleged freedom that is supposed to come with it. The owner is of the mistaken belief that a ''Biden win would be great for Fox’s business,'' but "trust, once lost, is hard to restore."

Same holds true for the Globe, and in past days I would have been on my way there now.

Have a good day, dear readers, and enjoy life to its fullest. That's how we dispel the evil darkness that is enveloping us.