Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blogging is Hurting Me

I felt I needed to provide an explanation to you, my dear followers and readers, as to why I may be curtailing many of my activities. There are so many reasons that I may degenerate into some rambling commentaries. I'll try to keep on focus and be precise, but who knows?

As you know from reading below, I've had my fill of divisions, obfuscations, omissions, lies, insults, deceptions, agenda-pushing, and all the other splendid descriptions I could apply to my daily newspaper. I suppose that would be nothing new; however, the increasing brazen series of bullshit that my one and only source of MSM (the notorious Boston Globe) news is giving me has left me hollow and disgusted. They insist on telling such outrageous lies about the simplest thinks, and the insulting agenda-pushing has taken a toll.

So has the endless problems with the tools at the blog. Do you know how tired I am of f***-ed up searches and spinning wheels coming back with total non sequiturs. That's the point, isn't it? Tie up my time and keep me frustrated in front of the computer, right? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy the Zionist service leaves my blog up; however, I could do without the spam warnings. WTF? I'm posting about 15-20 stories a day. Is it the endless links to my previous stories (as I watch the spinning wheels)? If it's not that, it's the spell check making me look bad. WhoTF knows? I'm just an old guy who was tired of the local antiwar dunderheads and their closed minds. Shhhhhh! Shhhhhhh!

Another reason is I'm pretty much of a pussy when it comes to arguing or fighting on behalf of the truth these days. I don't respond well to stressful combat situations (even verbal) and really resent that truth-tellers have provide reams of evidence and links while liars (like the papers) can just say it. I say that because I was left some derogatory comments on one of my other sites (since deleted) that questioned my integrity, truthfulness, and character. To do this they quoted a couple of New York Times' one-day wonders of war propaganda as proof of their points, missing mine completely.

I must admit that is one of my flaws; I have always assumed that truth would be something that is naturally striven for; after all, we are taught it as a value. Who wouldn't want to know the truth? Who would want to lie about or conceal it? Why would truth be so hard to expose? So difficult to accept?

Well, what you find out as you mature into adulthood and old age is that the truth isn't welcome. The truth is actively and violently opposed by some people at all costs for different reasons -- and I HAVE WORKED TOO HARD for the LAST THREE YEARS to even bother arguing anymore. I have no time as it is because the bullshit Boston Globe has me running circles with their damn censorship, let alone respond to assholes that fail to investigate things for themselves. I put the work in, and they turn around and tell me its worthless? Actually makes me glad blogger has screwed up my comment setting (I just made sure they are all off anyway, sorry, my dear, dear, readers and followers. I will tell you right now again that I love you. That's why I'm typing this. I could do without all of the exasperating agitation).

I know I'm just repeating myself; however, when I began blogging I was so naive. Yes, I'd come to grips with the 9/11 lie but the reason I began in 2006 was to honor the victims of our wars and help elect Democrats so we could get out of Iraq (for starters). Well, we've seen how that has worked out, and how America's democracy is really an AmeriKan corporatcracy. There is one party, the War Party that serves Wall Street banksters.

Which leads me off to a side tangent, and that's the looting of the American people. I put up yesterday that Wall Street is handing out million-dollar bonuses (because commodities prices are rising; get ready for the inflation the Fed said ain't coming that will destroy your world, Americans) again as Americans are losing jobs by the hundreds of thousands a month. In many ways, the looting is worse than the mass murder of Muslims. At least when it comes to the mass-murder, I'm still angry and passionate. Even thinking about ALL the PEOPLE across the globe suffering at the hands of AmeriKan empire, not just Muslims, is drawing water this morning. But the looting of the American public has broken me. It is endemic and EVERY DAY bring TALES of MORE THIEVERY! O', the GOOD PEOPLE of my country!!!

So why not ramble into the wars? That was one of the PRIMARY MISSIONS of my blog when I started -- to END the DAMN THINGS! And HERE WE ARE, THREE YEARS later and IF ANYTHING they have EXPANDED!!! You think I'm believing the MSM bullshit about Iraq? Those fuckers have NEVER STOPPED LYING about that NATION we have SHATTERED!!!! And yet, THE LIES LIVE ON!!!! They are PROMOTED EVERY DAY by this dog-stink fucking MSM and THAT is why you get the RAGE!!!! Not only that,m they are PUSHING MORE WARS upon us!

I LOVE LIFE, you ***-damn fuckers, and I'M TIRED OFF IT!!!! TIRED of LIES DAY after DAY after DAY about PEOPLE who NEVER DID ANYTHING to us, whether it be Pakistan, Afghansitan, Somalia, or any other place the USraeli empire is fucking around!!!!! It has reached the point where IF THE MSM SAYS IT, I immediately assume the OPPOSITE to be true. Nothing exemplifies that to me more than the daily diatribe of Muslim hatred and war-promoting lies coming from the Jewish supremacist paper. COVERING UP and LYING about FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS hasn't helped, and the BITTER Boston Globe insults lately have solidified my disdain for that toilet towel.

What I think it is, of course, is more growth. I've already dumped the New York Times and never go there. You would figure after the way the Times raped the money-losing Globe with their threatened shut down they would repent of their ways. I must tell you, readers, that the last few months have been an epiphany even for me. The whole Madoff scandal exposed the fact that the Globe is nothing more than a spokesman for the Jewish mafia.

Now, I've read some other blogs and left comments where people have cited personal tragedy for their absences. I'm not going to do that because it does not personally relate to me at this time (knock on wood); however, I do currently have a friend whose second parent has just experienced a downturn to her quality of life. I'm not going to elaborate, but it does draw such issues closer to the heart. I've known the person for years. What it does is make me more appreciative of life (even an unhappy one such as mine), even though you can't walk around in this country bubbling over with emotion. We are supposed to be a compassionate, caring people but I often find the populace conceited and self-absorbed. We are all caught up in our own lives, and I am no exception. Here I am typing away right now.

Not that I want credit for the self-reflection. That gets me back to the problem with my comments friend above. I've already done my self-examination and search for truth. Wanna know a secret, world?

I DIDN'T LIKE WHAT I FOUND -- which is another reason for this post of extreme ANGST!

Which causes a rambling leap. Things are simply moving too fast now. Whether its the upcoming swine flu genocide, the planned economic destruction of the United States, the launching of WWIII by Israel or the U.S. with an assault on Iran, or the expected American tyranny under Obama, I can't keep up. That leaves little time for the other things you come here for: state and local matters, domestic issues, and loads of other clippings and drafts I have stored. A lot of times I look at them on the table and say who cares? So I don't get to some Globe propaganda; are my readers really going to miss something?

At the same time, I am neglecting good blog work out there day after day, spending time refuting MSM lie after MSM lie. I mean THEY EXPOSE THEMSELVES EVERY DAY within their own contradictory pages!! And let's not forget the stories that never appear in my printed paper but appear on the web. What is with that? I'm TIRED of running CENSORSHIP CIRCLES to FIND LIES!!!

But back to the American people for a moment. I know there are those who say the revolution is coming. Angry people are at the town meetings, etc. And that is JUST the POINT! They go to the meetings (or protests) and THEN GO HOME!! What this country neds is a GENERAL STRIKE and OCCUPATION of WASHINGTON as well as state capitols, etc, until the AMERICAN PEOPLE are LISTENED TO and GET WHAT THEY WANT!!!! But I SEE NO EVIDENCE of that! People have TOO MANY OTHER THINGS to do as THEIR WORLD CRUMBLES around them!!!

I guess when boiling it all down I'm trying to say that what you are seeing here is a slow-motion separation from the Boston Globe. I've quit watching television news, can't stand a minute of it. I've dumped the New York Times (a New Year's resolution that actually stuck), and am souring on New England's largest newspaper by the second. And as a THINKING, CARING, FEELING PERSON the whole experience is really taking its toll. It's been THREE YEARS of NON-STOP EFFORT and WORK, TEN or MORE HOURS on the computer (until recently; now I break off every couple of hours no matter what) and FOR WHAT?

I don't want to FORCE TRUTH DOWN PEOPLE'S THROATS because YOU CAN'T!!! You can't MAKE PEOPLE SEE the TRUTH if they DON'T WANT TO!

I'm sorry, dear readers, followers, and bloggers, but I'm TIRED of CARRYING the BALL when we seem to be GETTING NOWHERE!!! The GLOBALIST PSYCHOPATHS seem INTENT on activating the next portion of their agenda and plan for global governance. You didn't get "change," America! Just READ BETWEEN the LINES of the paper and YOU CAN SEE IT!!! They are almost IN-YOUR-FACE LAUGHING about it, America! YOUR NEWSPAPER!!!!!!!

So what I feel I must do now is PREPARE for the FALL because it is ALMOST HERE. More canned goods and water are needed (if nothing happens, then no harm; I'll still have food that can be eaten) and this property needs to be secured. If ANYONE TRIES to GET ON THIS PROPERTY they will be asking for death! Or THEY WILL HAVE TO KILL ME!!!!! You assholes are NOT GETTING a NEEDLE INTO ME and you are NOT SENDING ME to a FEMA CAMP!!!!

But EITHER WAY, I will be comforted by the fact that I WILL SEE YOU IN HELL, globalist shits! So GO AHEAD!!! Advance you ***-damn agenda, for it will mean the SOONER YOU DESTROY YOURSELVES, you sick freaks!!!! GO AHEAD!!! Attack IRAN TODAY!! Why wait? What, having a little problem with all the land-stealing Zionist terrorists for which those expanding settlements are being built for? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE for SYMPATHY, you war-criminal shit hole.

Well, I'm done for now, readers. I'll be back in a few hours, although I have no idea what I will be posting today -- if anything.