Saturday, August 1, 2009

MSM Monitor Loses a Follower and a Friend

The follower parts saddens me because I have often expressed my love for YOU. I have issued apologies for my strident outburst of anguish, and have sought to explain my rhetoric as well. I'm not apologizing this time because there is nothing to apologize for anymore. The FACT IS it is YOU, the READERS and FOLLOWERS who have KEPT ME GOING! If YOU were NOT HERE, I would NOT BE DOING THIS, nor would I care.

Also see:
MSM Monitor Has Permission to Mutter Curses

I Can Say the Word Crap

A Thank You and Apology to My Readers and Followers

I'll let you in on a little clue, readers: I have spent the LAST SEVERAL WEEKS STOCKPILING CANNED GOODS and WATER because I AM GOING to be PREPARED! I don't need to blog anymore to see the world for what it is, know what agenda is being sold, and know what Zionist s*** I am being shoveled as "news." You DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT, America, so you REALLY SHOULD STOP CHOMPING DOWN on the s*** and get your heads out of your Zionist masters' keysters!

The more troubling thing is the censorship and removal of one of the
finest bloggers I've ever had the pleasure of viewing and reading. The strange thing is, I was always profane-free and polite as could be when I left comments on his site. That is how much I respected the man. He must have really hit a vein of truth, so much so that the stuff must have been gushing out all over the Zionista owners and censors running rampant on their media-controlled networks (meaning all mass communication networks in AmeriKa and the West). Imagine what a shock it was for this brainwashed leftist from Massachusetts to find that his state schools and media lied to him about southerners -- as they lied to him about everything else.

So I don't know what to tell you on this day of Slow Saturday Insults, readers.
I've already suffered spam lockouts and other "anomalies" over the few years I have been posting here, and with what happened to Kenny I am really having trouble trusting blogger at all. WHO KNOWS what I will find the next time I try to log in or call up my dashborad -- let alone the f***ed-up settings, tools, and censored searches. That's another unremarked reason I am so far behind here and at my other blogs.

See:
Saturday Shocker: You Could Be Next

Oh, yeah, one last thing:

THIS ONE is FOR YOU, FASCISTAS!!!!