Saturday, December 5, 2009

Slow Saturday Special: Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Truthfully, I wish the global-farters were right; after the last two years, I'm sick of shoveling the s***.

Related:
MSM Still Silent on ClimateGate Crime Against Humanity

And here we go again!

Day already has that feel to it: could and cloudy!


"The Weather Service also expects two to five inches to fall over much of north Central Massachusetts."

Yeah, well, I'VE SEEN BELOW 32-degree weather and FROST out here for ABOUT a MONTH so I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!


"HOUSTON, WE HAVE SNOW

Houston? Texas?!!!!


Jairo Cruz and his family spent three hours making two snowmen yesterday in front of their apartmnt in Houston, which experienced its fourth snowstorm in 15 years. Charles Roeseler, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service, said it is the earliest snowfall in Houston's history."

EXCUSE ME? The EARLIEST SNOWFALL EVER, huh?

Enough to BUILD TWO SNOWMEN, 'eh?


Oh, you....., you "global warming" ..... LIARS!!!

LIARS!!!!


Yes, the quote is stuck in the bottom-right corner of page B11 while the photograph described in my printed paper is nowhere to be found in the web version.

Why would agenda-pushing Glob want to emphasize these things when they are promoting a global tax over a colossal lie?

Also see: Climategate Story....Not Going Away

Climate Change is Natural News

Where We Can Agree on Climate Change

Globe's Invisible Ink Dries: Climate Cloud Can No Longer Be Ignored

P.S.

Sorry I didn't get back last night, readers. I was up late but decided to go to bed because I have a basketball game this morning. I needed proper rest, and banging away here would have been counterproductive. I will be back in full force and will pick up where I left off when I return.

Update:
Up to 7 inches of snow predicted to fall tonight

Yeah, I'm not happy at all as I look at the accumulation outside!