Sunday, August 19, 2018

Lost in Space

After going into orbit earlier today, I did what I do every day and was going to make a determined effort to catch up and get some posts up, etc, etc. Well, working on what I did took too much time and I then proceeded to dump a bunch of drafts, some more than three years old, before drifting away for the day. Was going to work on my recent projects, but I don't even want to do that. I'm tired of what passes for pre$$ here. With each passing day, the Globe gets harder and harder to read, whether it is the self-righteous supremacism, the condescending elitist insult, the agenda-pushing war promoting, or whatever pile of diversionary distraction they purvey on a given day.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. They are only serving their readership, which is basically the elite of Bo$ton and beyond. They tell themselves they are filled with high duty and altruism, the Fourth Estate, and all that crap, but most of their time is spent pushing agendas and telling lies, while obfuscating or ignoring other things of more import. That's their job.

Yes, there are occasionally some decent items and reporting, but it's so few and far between it's like finding a needle in a haystack (to be polite) and then far too often the issue is dropped. It's not even true journalism anymore. It's grammatically sloppy garbage whose substance, if you can call it that, is worse. I can hear you out there now (or not) saying, well, what do you want?

The answer is I don't know, but I do know I don't want them. I want to read something else, be it blogs, foreign press, "enemy" press, even the local press, anything else at this point, and before you think it is because I'm tethered to Trump, forget it. That's why I started up again, because of the treason charge from Brennan, but I'm tired of this shell game they both have going. We know what tribe he is mixed up with, and that's how they will ultimately keep him under control. If they can't, he will be gone. I pray for the day where all the other sick psychopaths and craven cowards that make up the ruling cla$$ will vanish as well. That statement is not meant as an incitement or any action to be taken on my part. I like to think of it as some sort of rapture, where they will all just disappear in the blink of an eye, hallelujah.

I know I'm spiraling out of control and heading for a crash landing. That's the point of this free-flowing stream of consciousness post. I'm lost at this point when it comes to the ma$$ media in America. Drifting through a barren wasteland. The only difference is space is silent. The pre$$ is just noise.

Maybe I will touch back down when they have something of real substance to report. If it's the same old pablum, it will be a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away before I get back to you. Sorry.

Peace to you, reader, and thank you for spending the time to read what I wrote.